Our relationship-based advice service means that we are committed to helping you to manage your finances in a way that reflects your personal circumstances. Putting you firmly at the centre of everything we do is core to our culture and enables us to run a genuinely client- focused business.
If we do this well, we believe that our relationship will be a long lasting one.
We want your experience with INVICTUS IFA to be positive in every sense and for all of your dealings with us to meet with your complete satisfaction. We will achieve this by:
- Providing personal face to face service from an experienced adviser
- Giving you the opportunity to review your financial affairs regularly
- Ensuring that your financial affairs are managed effectively
- Ensuring that our correspondence and literature is clear and easy to understand
- Ensuring that our dealings with you are personal to your individual circumstances
- Listening to your needs and feedback
However you are introduced to INVICTUS IFA, our first priority will be for us to get to know each other. This will involve you meeting with one of our advisers, so that they can spend time understanding your personal circumstance and your future financial objectives.
It may take several conversations before we know enough about you to advise on the appropriate course of action and before you know enough about us to want to become a client. Taking time to get to know each other in this way builds trust and helps us to establish a long term relationship together.
When your adviser fully understands your requirements, they will recommend solutions that will help you to achieve your goals. They will also consider whether additional planning, such as tax planning or the use of trusts, could help you to arrange your investments more effectively.